We are hiring
Digital Marketing Assistant at Mcjeh Digital.
Mcjeh Digital is an advertising and digital marketing agency in Owerri, Imo State.
Location: Owerri, Imo State.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in marketing or any related course with a minimum of one (1) year of work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of basic digital marketing concepts, such as SEO, SEM, and social media
- Experience working with relevant software, such as WordPress, Canva, and Meta Business Suite
- Ability to create visually appealing digital content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Assist in developing, executing, and measuring the success of social media content strategies for assigned clients.
- Develop social media content that engages, educates, and converts into leads/sales for our clients.
- 3 Research and identify trends on social media networks and other digital platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor clients’ social media accounts and respond to customers’ queries on time.
- Monitor online reviews and take appropriate actions in responding to them.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to customers’ queries.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and social media impact.
- Stay up to date with best practices and current trends in digital marketing and other social media strategies.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, and provide creative input and feedback.
- Ensure deadlines are met and tasks are completed (on time and within budget).
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Interested? Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
17th Febraury, 2023.